Monday, August 9, 2010

They call it lemonade

So this week I have been thinking of some more differences.  Differences in England and the US.

When Mark and I first got here we went out to eat with our sponsor.  The waitress went through the drinks the restaurant had and one of the choices we lemonade.  Our sponsor told us that lemonade over here was Sprite.  So we got Sprite.  The Sprite over here has more lemon flavor than the Sprite at home.  It makes me think of when Mark and I went on our mission trip to Mexico and we bought some Nacho Cheese Doritos.  They were super cheesy!  Way more then the ones in the US.  So you might be wondering if they call Sprite lemonade then what do they call lemonade. Well, they call it lemonade too.

So other than all of this wondering other things that have been going on.........  Mainly just a lot of playing, scrapbooking, more playing, watching movies.  I did find the best site for home schooling I think I've ever come across so far.  It had a lot of GREAT tips.  Here is the URL if you want to check it out.  http://www.homeschooling-ideas.com/

I got a nice compliment from one of the pro scrapbookers on one of the challenge sites that I do so I'm patting myself on the back for that one.

Also two very important events coming up for us.  Mark and I will have been married 10 years this Thursday!  I can't believe it!  And next Monday Gwyneth will be 1!  I can't believe that one either.  This year went by so quick!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment