A ridiculous amount of things have happened since I last wrote.
- 3 weeks before I gave birth we found out we were moving on the post
- We had Wesley July 19th
- A few weeks after the movers came and moved half our stuff out of the house and it's in storage.
- August 16th, Gwyneth's birthday and moving day.
- Signed the lease to the house on the post and said good bye to out nice big house.
- Start homeschooling
- Corina's birthday.
- Lot's of soccer games.
- Aurora's birthday
- Wesley is 3 months on the 19th!
That's not even all of it!
I thought I was going to be able to update the blog a lot sooner but as soon as we came home from the hospital after a very eventful birth our internet was shut off because we were moving. We moved and had to wait a month and a half before we could get internet and phone because that's the way it works over here..... So below is Wesley then and now. How time flies!
A week old
Almost 3 months old.
What a cute little guy! His sisters love him and are always trying to make him smile.
Aurora enjoying a chocolate cupcake on her 4th birthday.
Well that's all for now. Partly because I'm typing this one handed because i'm holing Wesley. ;)
Have a great week!