Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holidays and Beyond

I am finally posting something after the holidays.  We had a great Christmas.  However, these first two pictures were taken before Christmas.  Mark really likes to make pizza and the girls love to help.  Aurora is getting to the stage where she really


wants to help in the kitchen.  Every time I'm in there cooking she is in there wanting to help.  So here is a picture of her making her pizza.  I think that the pizza originally got a tear in it but it was all good because it turned out looking like a heart.  the girls LOVED it.  So here is Aurora putting the sauce on the heart pizza.  She looks so proud of herself.  The next picture is the finished pizza with all the toppings.

 Here is a picture of our tree on Christmas day.  It looks way better than the previous picture of our tree.  It looks better with presents around it.  These are also presents from grandma and grandpa.  Not just us.  However the more kids you have the more presents you have I guess.  We had a really good Christmas.  Corina said about 7 times that it was the best Christmas ever.  She even said it again yesterday.
The day after Christmas we went to a really nice Christmas party.  We could even bring the kids so that was a bonus for us.  Everyone had a great time.
 Next is just some pics of the kids.  This is Aurora blowing bubbles.  My girls love doing this at the sink.  I did it with my mom when I was a kid and then did it at grandma's too. The neighbor girl even came over one time and blew bubbles.  It's fun to see how many bubbles you can blow until you have a bubble mountain.
The last picture is of Corina taking a quick break to pose for the camera.  She was working on her school.  Homeschool is going really good.  We both really like it.
As for Gwyneth she is learning so much.  I know she understands a ton of what everyone is saying.  It'f pretty funny.  When Aurora was little she was a pincher and a biter. Now Gwyneth is starting to pinch.  (Mainly Aurora)  I was telling Aurora how she used to me a pincher and biter just the other day and she could hardly believe it.  I guess she is just getting her payback.















Well that is all for now.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment