Monday, February 14, 2011

Painting fun

We are always doing something crafty or artsy at our house.  We are always glueing or cutting or coloring or drawing.  I realized the other day I hadn't gotten out the paints in a while when Corina asked if she could paint.  Sure why not, let's get out the paints.  Gwyneth loved painting. It was one of the few times she had painted.  I knew she would eventually end up painting some part of her body so I took her shirt off.  I think that made the experience even more fun.  Here are some pics.  



Gwyneth painted about 5 pictures.  She was having a really good time as you can tell.  She looks pretty proud of herself too.  

Well,no cooking adventures this week.  I have been watching Barefoot Contessa when I can.  The good thing about watching and living in England and watching that show is that she tells what the measurements are  that I'm used to in stead of saying so many ml of this or that.  Although it wouldn't be that hard to figure out but it is convenient.  

Also I love checking my stats on blogger.  You can check and see how many people have read your blog and from where and what country.  I'm coming upon 1000 views for this blog.  I just think it's a really cool feature.  Well that's all for now.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment