Monday, April 18, 2011

A Good Week.

This week was a pretty good week.  It seems like we did a ton of stuff.  

Sunday was my birthday.  I told Mark that I really didn't want much for my birthday and I really didn't want to do much.  He couldn't believe that I didn't really want to do anything.  The day of my birthday he secretly invited the neighbors over for cake and then he had a baby sitter lined up and we went to the movies.  I was surprised.  It was a really good day.  

We are having a little spring break this week from our homeschooling.  I got all of our 3rd grade homeschool stuff the other day.  Corina is already excited about 3rd grade and me too.  She is going to be learning a lot of cool stuff next year.    Plus Aurora is going to be starting some things and she is excited about having her own school books.  

Tonight we went for a walk.  It was super nice outside and all the flowers are out.  It was so pretty.  We walked around the pond in the back of our house and fed the ducks and swans.  The girls and Mark and I had a good time.

So now to start the picture lineup.  


Here is Gwyneth at the beginning of the week.  Corina left her watercolors out and Gwyneth took advantage.  She had a good time watercoloring.  

Here is Mark and Aurora coming off the slide at the park.  The parks on the bases are great. 


 Gwyneth getting a shoulder ride.  The cherry trees are all in bloom here.  It makes me think of the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC.  

So it seems inevitable that every time we have spaghetti that there will not be a spaghetti explosion.  Every time we have it Gwyneth eats it like it's the best thing ever.  I guess it must be to her. 

Here are a picture of the swans (and the little duck) that we fed.  

Here is Gwyneth feeding the swans.  


She was pretty excited about it.  

 Here are Mark and the girls by the lake.  It was such a nice night.  

So hopefully next week I will have some awesome pictures.  Not only is it Easter but here is St. George's Day.  They have things going on all weekend at different places all over England.  Festivals and jousting events so that should be really interesting.  

Have a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment