Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This week was a very long week.  Mark had to work 12 days straight so we were home a lot this week.  I did have the van a few times this week and got some really good practice driving in England though.  One day we went to the park on the base and I took this video.
I thought it was so funny.  Corina is whipping her hair, Aurora is doing the same thing Corina is doing and Gwyneth is wishing she had long hair to do the same.  ha ha.

We also finished up our first week of out Dave Ramsey thing with Corina.  She did her work and realized that she is going to get paid real money to do her work.

One big thing that happened this week was I realized how fast Aurora is learning.  She was jumping on the trampoline the other day and just started counting and she counted all the way to 30.  We found a little dry erase board with letters and numbers on it and you can practice writing on it and then erase it.  Aurora was pointing to most of the letters and saying the letter sounds.  I have to say that I really have to that Leap Frogs Letter Factory for that.  She loves those movies.  Plus she has been wanting to do school when I do it with Corina.  As for Corina we are finishing up school.  We will be doing it for a few more weeks after the kids in the US get out.  I told her this year we could start after her birthday.  I don't feel to bad though because the kids in England don't get out until about the middle of July.

Anyway enjoy our silly park video and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment