Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just a regular week.

It's been a pretty regular week for us here.  The kids in England had the first part of the week off and then were off for the Royal Wedding.  I looked out the window that morning and not a sole was out.  Maybe one lone walker but other than that I'm pretty sure everyone was glued to their TVs here.  It was sort of an accident but we had heart pancakes that morning.  (we didn't have enough batter to make 4 big waffles but enough for 4 little pancakes so I told Corina it was in celebration of the wedding. ha ha.)

A few months ago we started paying Corina for little jobs she's been doing around the house.  I have never seen a girl so eager to empty the dish washer.  I say, "Corina do you want to empty the dishwasher or do you want me to?" She says, " I will mom!  You better not empty the dishwasher!  I'm going to!"  It's so funny.  Actually we got the Dave Ramsey kit for kids.  It's pretty cute and I know that Corina is going to learn a ton from it.  Me too.  She is really excited about doing it.

Mark is off this week so I know we are going to be doing some stuff.  Plus we are focusing on the end of school for us.  Then we just wait for the baby and try to have as much fun as possible.

Well that is all for this week.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment